Terms and Conditions
These general Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions between us and you. They do not affect your statutory rights. Please read them carefully.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on our website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. We do not accept amendments to these Terms and Conditions. Failure by us to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
All information provided by you will be treated in the strictest confidence and not divulged to any third party for any reason. The information will be stored on our Web servers located in the Ireland which does automatically monitor your domain name (not your email address) and records your browser and platform type only.
Any information provided by you is securely stored on our server and is presented to you on successful login. All of this information (including passwords) may be updated or changed only by you. No payment information (e.g. credit card details) is retained by the server. If you have subscribed to the Newsletter option, we may contact you to advise you of special offers, new products, events which may be of interest to you.
If you wish to have this information removed from the server, then contact Lisa & Leanne by email at [email protected] requesting this and a confirmation email will be sent to confirm its deletion.
Ownership of our Website
This website is owned and operated by LCLC Enterprises Ltd operating as Cabochon & Co Diamonds All of the content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound and illustrations is owned by Cabochon & Co Diamonds its licensors and its content providers.
The website cabochonandco.com and cabochonandco.ie who are registered in Ireland under company name LCLC Enterprises , company number 623929 and having it’s registered office at 11 The Beeches, Clogherhead, Co.Louth
LCLC enterprises trading as Cabochon & Co Diamonds accepts no responsibility for any offensive posts, or views expressed by anyone outside of Cabochon & Co Diamonds that may appear on any our Social Media pages.
Cabochon & Co Diamonds are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use information given at the time of ordering or when making an enquiry by whatever means is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not pass your personal information on to third parties. All transactions that you initiate with Cabochon & Co Diamonds on this web site are confidential.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- the information that we collect and which you voluntarily submit to us. You may do so through a wide variety of means, including by email, submitting information through our Website ( signing up to our latest offers and newsletter, entering a competition, creating an account on our website or submitting posts and comments via our presence on social media platforms (such as Facebook , Instagram or Twitter), or through product reviews). This information includes any personal details you type and submit ie:your name, email address, postal address, date of birth and telephone number, your passwords and preferred user names, contact details, account details of any complaints you may have , entering competitions and purchasing goods .
- details of goods and services purchased whilst using our Website and fulfilment of your orders including the time and date of purchase, the goods you purchase from us and delivery addresses you use.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or call.
- details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, how you access it, and how you use it, HTTP protocol elements, search terms.
- the information we collect via the Website may also include your unique identifying code or IP address: this is the individual
The Data Protection Act
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act“), the data controller is LCLC Enterprises Ltd.
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2002, we have a duty to protect any information we collect from you. It will not be disclosed to any other organisation unless you give explicit permission, or there is a legal obligation to do so. We collect information about you for two main reasons:
- To process your online order.
- To provide you with the most efficient possible service.
The information collected will be used to personally keep in touch and let you know of any offers, sales or promotions that Cabchon & Co Diamonds are carrying out (if you have selected to receive these emails/newsletters).
Order Processing and Tracking
Your order is sent directly to our secure till in our shop for processing. Once we have received your order and payment, our staff will pick, pack and dispatch the item. We will aim to do this the same day for all orders in to our shop Mon-Fri (excl Bank Holidays).
You can track the progress of your order at any time by checking the tracker ID number sent to you via email once your order has been processed.
A P & P charge of €5 will be added to your total order once you go to payment page.
We offer secure card payment through our website with BOI Payment Acceptance.
You can order online or call through to us directly .
Our website is protected by green bar security via an SSL certificate.