Cabochon & Co Diamonds are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use information given at the time of ordering or when making an enquiry by whatever means is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not pass your personal information on to third parties. All transactions that you initiate with Cabochon & Co Diamonds on this web site are confidential.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- the information that we collect and which you voluntarily submit to us. You may do so through a wide variety of means, including by email, submitting information through our Website ( signing up to our latest offers and newsletter, entering a competition, creating an account on our website or submitting posts and comments via our presence on social media platforms (such as Facebook , Instagram or Twitter), or through product reviews). This information includes any personal details you type and submit ie:your name, email address, postal address, date of birth and telephone number, your passwords and preferred user names, contact details, account details of any complaints you may have , entering competitions and purchasing goods .
- details of goods and services purchased whilst using our Website and fulfilment of your orders including the time and date of purchase, the goods you purchase from us and delivery addresses you use.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or call.
- details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, how you access it, and how you use it, HTTP protocol elements, search terms.
- the information we collect via the Website may also include your unique identifying code or IP address: this is the individual